Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 9, 2011

Mother's Day 2011


It was a beautiful day on May 8, 2011. The weather was perfect and the day had a springlike mood to it. Early in the afternoon the Folsom Society C.A.R. gathered at the Weidlich home in Windsor, Colorado. This was our last meeting until fall and we celebrated with a Colonial Tea and Ice Cream Party. Snickerdoodle and gingerbread cookies accompanied by ice cream and tea made the refreshments have a Colonial flavor. It was a pleasant afternoon of visiting and looking at the Colonial toys Lyn had gathered for the members.

When I left there I headed to Fort Collins to meet Cindy and Don at Hunan's for dinner. Its my favorite place to eat and we had a relaxing dinner and visit. It was a fitting end to a beautiful day. I wanted to share the picture of my flowers as well. Roses from Laurel and the others from C.A.R. I am a very lucky mother!!
----patj

No comments:

Labels