Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Folsom Society, N.S.C.A.R.

My genealogy may suffer for a short time. I have been appointed Senior Society Treasurer for Folsom Society, Children of the American Revolution in Fort Collins, Colorado. It is a non-profit organization for children age birth to 21 that are descendants of American Revolutionary Patriots. It is in the organizing stage and should be officially recognized soon. As Senior Treasurer, I have set up the checking account, ledgers, receipt book, etc. My partner Treasurer is named Patrick, age 14, so how can we go wrong? One of the objects is to teach children about history, patriotism and the American Revolution. It is the training of future Americans. I will get back to my genealogy soon. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Labels