Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas 2007


We were blessed to have a wonderful Christmas with a lovely day spent with my daughter Cindy and son-in-law Don and my youngest daughter who is home in Colorado from where she lives in Lahaina, Hawaii. She had a major shock arriving in Denver during a snow storm! We had a good day looking at my ancestor's photo album and the scrapbook I made from my mother's things when she passed away in March 2003. I hope all of you had as blessed a Christmas as I did.

1 comment:

GrandmaJ said...

What a great looking couple!
We're glad someone thought ahead to take a picture of both you at the same time. I take pictures of Wendell all the time, once in a while he takes a picture of me.
I have a log in name for Elizabeth's web site as Grandma J so that's what my reply will be.
Linda

Labels