Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Monday, December 31, 2007


My last post for 2007 -- and it is about the Larimer County Geneaology Society meeting on February 21, 2008. I prepared this program for the October Cache la Poudre Chapter meeting. Unfortunately, there wasn't time to do it so I offered it to the Genealogy Society. With a few minor alterations, it will be more interesting to a non DAR group. I will discuss the genealogical records at DAR and how to access them. There will be a short history of the DAR and its founding. I look forward to February 21 and I hope the audience comes away with a better idea of DAR. So I close another year. This blog has been a fun project for me. I hope to have an abundance of stories to post here in 2008. Stay tuned for what may be in store
for us. patj

No comments:

Labels