Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Saturday, January 12, 2008

The Bead Flag - Done 11 Jan 2008


Here it is folks. I thought you may want to see the finished product. After the field of stars was done it went by in a flash. Actually, it is a real flag with 50 stars and 13 stripes. My first glimpse made me think it was a miniature flag, but no it is a real flag! It was a fun project and I finished it months before I thought I would. The first three rows were a challenge, but after conquering them, it was just a matter of keeping the pattern correct an symmetrical. Matter of fact I wouldn't mind doing a few more of them. So now I must get back to my filing and sorting and quit procrastinating. Watch out ancestors -- here I come. patj

1 comment:

GrandmaJ said...

I'm glad you posted a picture of the Flag. It looks real nice being finished. From your description of difficulty, I was surprised to see it finished today. Great Job!
My paperwork stack does not seem to be going down any.
Linda

Labels