Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Changing Computers --- A Painful Transition

I knew it would be painful --- the day I gave up my XP Computer. Too bad there isn't a world for us oldsters to stay where it is comfortable. At any rate, I am now the proud owner of a Windows 7 Computer. It would seem things would be made easier, but that is not how it is at all. How well I remember when I went from Windows 95 to Windows XP. Actually, it wasn't that much easier but having "selective memory" I can pretend it was as easy as falling off a log.


Yes, I feel like one of the little workers that are digging up the old way and making room for the new way. It will be good though when I figure it out. And I should be set until the next big improvement comes down the pike. Moral of the story -- I needn't be afraid of change, right? Wish me luck or maybe perserverance is a better word.  Patj

No comments:

Labels