Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Saturday, February 28, 2015

2015 - Coming In LikeThe Roar Of A Lion

Image result for roar of a lion
 

2015 promises to be a busy and fun year!  I have given five talks so far, in just the first two months.  My speaking schedule is filling up nicely and is a comfortable level now. I have to be careful to not over book and make it UNcomfortable.  It all has to do with that little two letter word "No".  Here is my schedule as it stands today.
 

Now you can see why I am looking forward to a wonderful year.  It is what I like to do.  I know, you may say, "Hmmm you didn't work this hard for money. Right?"  That is so correct, but this gives me rewards so much more valuable than money.  I like designing and organizing my material and I really enjoy interacting with others at the presentation. 

My wish for you is that you will also have a joyous 2015. Stay tuned, Patj

No comments:

Labels