Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Monday, August 17, 2015

I Helped Fuel the Find -- August 13-17 2015

            Even though I was in the midst of moving to a new apartment, I did quite a bit toward our goal from FamilySearch.org.  I have participated in every other indexng event and couldn't let this one get by just because I was moving.  The results were outstanding. 82,139 indexers participated world wide.  The end result --- 12,251,870 records were indexed and 2,307,876 records were arbitarted. These are records from every part of the world in many  different languages.  They are now ready to be published to the world for researchers to find.  There is definitely truth in the old saying. "It is good to be part of something outside and bigger than yourself."

As far as the move? It is almost complete as we speak.  Lots to do with putting stuff away etc, but it is definitely on the downhill slide now.  I am happy in my new apartment.  Another good feeling. Sooooo I am feeling pretty good this Monday night, August 17, 2015.  Patj


No comments:

Labels