Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Saturday, September 17, 2016

Update On My Accident On August 16, 2016 --- All Is Well

Image result for 2005 Prius

It is a miracle -- Pedersen Toyota was able to repair my car successfully. I picked it up Saturday September 3. I immediately took it for a long ride to charge the electric engine battery up and it drove just like always. It was so nice to have it back.  As you know it has almost reached my favorite car status called "As Good As Orange Bird".  I am not sure any car can live up to that standard, but this one is close. So with a new front fender, front wheel, side door glass and mirror and some under carriage repair it is good to go for  awhile longer. Welcome home to "Almost As Good As".

Patj


No comments:

Labels