Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Monday, May 15, 2017

My Posterity and Mother's Day 2017

               Left to right: Kiko Nicholas; Grant; Oliver; Jack; Stella
                  In the back: My plants, Mother's Day Flowers from Cindy and Roses from Ryan

    Stella, age 3, my only great granddaughter


                                                                                     
Logan, age 32, my only granddaughter
          with her son, Kiko Nicholas

     Left to right: Grant Lewis age 8; Oliver Lewis age 6; Jack Lewis age 11; Stella Lewis age 3

How many ways am I blessed? Hmmm 10 ways at a minimum: 2 daughters, 2 grandsons, 1 granddaughter, 4 great grandsons, 1 great granddaughter!  Oh yes, and an army of others I call my family, even if not related.  Life is wonderful, isn't it?  Stay tuned, Patj


No comments:

Labels