Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Monday, November 19, 2007

Thanksgiving November 2007

This is an opportunity to give thanks for all of the blessings that have been bestowed on me. I have a wonderful family of two daughters, three grandchildren, and one great grandson. My very patient husband of 24 years is my best friend and closest companion. My favorite black cat, Kitty Girl, is a special friend. I have enough resources to make it through each month and have a wonderfully safe and comfortable home. I have good health that many others would be willing to do anything to have. Genealogy keeps my mind whirling and active and busy, perhaps sometimes too much so. All in all, I am such a fortunate lady. It gets a bit lonely at times, being the last of my family. However, I feel that I am representing my parents and brother by being alive and well and busy. I think of them daily and am proud of them.

No comments:

Labels