Patricia Craig Johnson --- Searching for My Ancestors --- Sharing My Life Stories

Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 3, 2008

A Wonderful Birthday --- 2008




I celebrated my birthday in such a nice way. I was invited to my party on Friday June 27 at the home of my friends, Anna age 5 and Rebecca age 3. The hostesses had their dining room decorated with flowers (above) a balloon (above) and many hand crafted presents (above) wrapped so artfully in red paper. Lori Kendall was visiting me at the time so she accompanied me to the party. We were delightfully entertained by Rebecca singing three songs and Anna reading a book to us. And there was a delicious birthday cake as well. In 73 years I have had many memorable birthday parties, but this one was at the top of the list.

No comments:

Labels